Rabu, 15 Mei 2013

Personal Life: MY TROUBLE SKIN

HI EVERYONE!


Now, I'm freaking to have a tarditional treats, Since now my status is "floating" beetwen a students or a collager? I don't know but I hope i can pass with an EXCELLENT grade o:) I don't have many activity, sure   yes I'm unemployed now u,u it's so damp! there for I decided to make quality time in rest of my life as a student who gets a COLLAGE lalala~ Before studied to get a test called SBMPTN, i just spending my time with sleeping, eating, chatting, online and doing everything to make me lazy, malas semalas-malasnyaaaa!


But in part time, I had time to treats my body, to prepare my self being a CUTE COLLAGER AHAHAHA^^ no no it just kidding, existing my seniors will killing me :)) 


In deep of my hearts, I was very hard leaving my beloved school that has to "jailed" me for three years, I was like a birds in a cage... but now when I was lost them, I just feeling a sadness :'( So I never forget my school :)) even she was cage me everyday!

Okay, back to the topic,


I was trouble with ma skin, especially my face skin. I'm cofusing what matter with ma skin?
what does type of my skin? I have an oily face, but in other side I have an extra extremly DRY BODY SKIN!!!!! 


I'm always musing this problems, what is my sin? my parents sin? LOL



It's very-very not balanced. When I busy to treats my oily face skin, in other wise my body skin needs a moisturaizer. 

This is my trouble face skin:

1. Big Pores
2. Oily skin
3. Dullness
4. acne scar


My BIGEST trouble is ma face have acne scars, we can see it with "naked eyes"
I want doing microdermabration but it does need a big cost, It can spent about 1jt-3jt for several treatment. 

actually umm..I'm scared to post this, to post my hole face, but robert pattinson as my secret prince never see it laa~ LOL :D

I'll post MY BIG SCAR in my bare face for you





this picture take when my face breakout

I think this scar is quite enough annoying! it's kinda like BIG HOLE in the desert or can reminiscent of the moon's surface :D


no editing, no photoshop, here i'm with  all my flaws :)
(inilah aku dengan segala kekuranganku)
*uhuk*


I'm very hard to said that but whatever, I'm still lovin' my skin so muuuuch althougt it has HURTS my heart and make me afraid to look ma self in a mirror HEHEHE :D


"KECANTIKAN BUKAN BERBICARA FISIK SEMPURNA, BUKAN BICARA KULIT PUTIH, BUKAN BERBICARA TUBUH TINGGI SEMAMPAI, TETAPI KECANTIKAN ADALAH CARA KAMU MEMPRESENTASIKAN DIRI KAMU DIHADAPAN ORANGLAIN, IT'S CALLED BEAUTYNESS"
THANKS, XOXO^^Much Love 

by: summerizka!

2 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

You are lovely <3

You are invited to join my giveaway to win one imported Korean Exquisite Fashion Watch in Turquoise on my blog :

http://www.cliche-au-lait.com/2013/05/my-first-international-giveaway.html

XOXO, <3

Summerizka! mengatakan...

Aww thanks dear <3 god bless you :)